1. Adults need five or fewer hours of sleep
2. It’s healthy to be able to fall asleep ‘anywhere, anytime’
3. Your brain and body can adapt to less sleep
4. Snoring, although annoying, is mostly harmless
5. Drinking alcohol before bed helps you fall sleep
6. Not sleeping? Stay in bed with eyes closed and try and try
7. It doesn’t matter what time of day you sleep
8. Watching TV in bed helps you relax
9. Hitting snooze is great! No need to get up right away.
10. Remembering your dreams is a sign of good sleep.